Become A Member
MEMBERSHIP OF THE INSTITUTE
These are candidates who have passed the prescribed examinations of the Institute and satisfy the Council that they are fit and proper persons to be admitted.
- Those who have passed the qualifying examinations of the Institute and have acquired 18 months of post-qualification experience.
- Sc./HND (Accounts/B+F/Finance/Econs/Bus Admin) from a recognized University/polytechnic.
- Members of similar professional bodies and holders of other qualifications as laid down by the council of the Institute
Candidate for fellowship includes
(1) Associate members who have satisfied the Council that they have been in active Accounting practice for a period of 5 years after admission as associate members
(2) Those who have been in active Accounting practice for 10 years after graduation from a University/Polytechnic and/or possess a Master’s degree.
(3) Persons of eminent achievements in the practice of Accounting